My client are Cloud based platform as an award winning service, known for being built on constant innovation and development, thanks to their dedication global team - they're in it together and want to see their customers, partners and colleagues succeed.
They are looking for a Lead Product Designer who will be responsible for UX across their digital product experiences, ensuring users needs and preferences are understood and met in a tailored, intuitive way. This role sits with in the product team You will be expected to work closely with Product Managers and Developers, but take input from all areas of the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking a lead role in driving our understanding of users
- Leading and driving improvements focused around software products
- Designing flows and interfaces that are simple but tailored; then work closely with developers during implementation
- Building relationships across the business to empathise with its needs and to channel this into our experiences
- Assisting product managers in building long term road maps and short term product improvements that deliver value to users
What you will have:
- Solid experience in a UX capacity
- Experience with user testing, competitor reviews, visual design, prototyping, interactivity and animation
- Genuine empathy for and love of people - the experiences you build are used by humans so you're not afraid to connect with them
- Experience using Sketch
- Intuition that you seek to disprove by customer feedback and data
- Naturally collaborative and a strong communicator who can build strong relationships and solve problems with cross functional teams
If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch with a copy of your CV! I look forward to hearing from you.