My client are a small, lean team but they've built a leading product in the market! They are looking to grow and increase their tech capacity to be able to work on more of the exciting products coming up. My client are using video to change the way the recruitment industry works. The video interviewing tool allows candidates to express their personality and showcase experience that cannot be shown on a CV.
They are looking for a Mid/Senior UX/UI designer (with a heavy focus on the UX side) to join their head office in London, while the role will be primarily working in the office, they are flexible to some remote working.
- Primary experience is in UX
- Have an eye for design and can help upgrade the UI
- Experience working with both Web and Mobile applications
- Experience working on a B2B application
- You are used to delivering "developer - friendly assets"
- Passionate about using products that humans love to use
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where priorities change